I’ll write more about this later, but it’s really late in NYC, I’m stuck on bluetooth/verizon since the Hilton’s network sucks, and I’m getting tired.
So for now, read this stuff:
- Yahoo! Search Developer Network
- Announcing the Yahoo! Search Developer Network and Search Web Services (Yahoo! Search blog)
- Welcome to YSDN (YSDN blog)
- Yahoo! Web Services (Rael Dornfest)
- Yahoo! Web Services a quick tour on O’Reilly Network by Paul Bausch
- Good Move, Yahoo: APIs for Search (John Battelle)
- Yahoo opens up its search toolbox to developers (CNet)
- Yahoo Introduces Search APIs and Developer Network (InformationWeek)
- Yahoo Debuts Search APIs (Slashdot)
- some companies are willing to learn new tricks (Mark Jen)
- MSDN, meet YSDN (Alex Barnett)
- How Yahoo’s Web Services Support Their Media Strategy (Richard MacManus on the Read/Write Web)
- Yahoo! Search Web Services (bobpage.net)
- Yahoo! Search API (rdmsoft)
- Yahoo opens up search platform to external developers (MacWorld)
And, yes, that book cover is for real. There will be a Yahoo! Hacks book this Summer.
Now I need to update my presentation and hopefully sleep a bit too.
Oh, one last thought. It just got a bit easier to talk about “what I do” in my new job.