- It appears that Microsoft wants to cater PCs to be business User.
- Display search projects 20″ displays will cost 400$ in 2004 – Wow looks like I need to wait till 2004 to upgrade my monitor 😉
- Phone/Voicemail integration.
- Flash drive with biometric sensor for authentication
Microsoft’s marketing stunts
- “17.4 % increase in reading speed” BS!
- Power management for Stanby state in the monitor saves 78% 95$/per unit/per year savings. Like thats new!!
Am surprised that the prototype does not take voice recognition into consideration. That would be one cool feature that I would like to see on top what was shown.
Success of this hardware depends on the market conditions (Economy) then.